This tutorial is about using the music streaming service as an alarm on an Android device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Use Music Streaming Service as Alarm on Android Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Use Music Streaming Service as Alarm on Android Device
For many people, music is their life. It’s what gets her moving and literally gets her out of bed in the morning. In this case, we have relatively heavy sleepers, so we usually need a suitable alarm clock. Although your app’s default alarm melodies may wake you up, they are quite annoying and repetitive. You can set music as alarm clock on Android. So if you want to wake up to your favorite hit or even a custom track, that’s more than possible! To set a song as an alarm clock on Android, you must first be on your phone. Also, it must be in one of the few correct places in your storage. Let’s start with how to transfer an MP3 file from one device to another. How about a data cable instead of internet?
If you have a USB data cable compatible with your device, you can turn any MP3 file on your PC into an alarm clock in just a few simple steps. This is the native Google Clock app that comes by default on Pixel phones. If you’re using another phone, your smartphone manufacturer probably has their own clock app installed on your device.
How to set a song as an alarm on Android
You can easily set music as an alarm using the Clock app on your Android phone. To set a song as an alarm from a sound file on your device:
- Open the Clock app installed on your device. Update to ensure you have the latest version.
- Tap “Alarm” at the bottom of the screen.
- Touch + to add an alarm. If you already have an alarm, you can select it and skip to step 6.
- Set the time you want the alarm to go off. Make sure to set AM and PM correctly.
- Confirm “OK” to save.
- Choose the alarm you want to edit.
- Press the down arrow.
- Tap “Add New” to use an audio file from your phone (instructions below).
- Save your changes.
To find the sound file on your phone:
- Open the File app on your phone (under “F” in the app drawer).
- You will see your downloaded files. Press “Menu” (three horizontal lines or dots).
- Tap “Sort” to organize files by name, date, size or type. Some devices use the word “Edit” instead of command.
- Tap the file you want to open.
To set a song as an alarm using Spotify on your Android device:
- Download the latest Google Clock app from the Google Play Store. If you already have the app, make sure it’s up to date.
- Download or update the Spotify app.
- Open the Google Clock app.
- Tap the + symbol to create a new alarm.
- Tap the hour and minute for your alarm. Choose AM or PM.
- Leave the new alarm open and tap the bell icon.
- If you’re asked what music you want your alarm connected to, tap Spotify Music.
- Once connected, choose your alarm song using “Search” or from your playlists.
- Save your changes. The song you chose will appear next to the Spotify icon.
Final Words: How to Use Music Streaming Service as Alarm on Android Device
Hope you understand this article How to Use Music Streaming Service as Alarm on Android Device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.