This tutorial is about using the sleep timer on the YouTube Music app. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Use Sleep Timer on YouTube Music App. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Use Sleep Timer on YouTube Music App
If you listen to music while you sleep, sleep timer is one of the most beneficial tools. These timers, as you may know, cut off the music or video on your phone after a certain period of time. It’s as easy as setting a timer and falling asleep. The song will end on its own. While this is a great feature, YouTube Music currently doesn’t have a built-in sleep timer, which is a major disappointment. Luckily, Android and iPhone users can apply nifty solutions.
The functionality of these timers is identical to the built-in timers in other music apps. You won’t need to install any third-party apps if you’re using an iOS device, but you’ll need third-party apps like Sleep Timer if you’re using an Android device.
Whatever the strategy, implementation is simple, and YouTube Music’s sleep timer is fantastic.
Let’s see how to add a sleep timer to YouTube Music now that it’s done.
How to Add and Use a Sleep Timer in YouTube Music
- Listen to the music you want on YouTube Music. Next, head over to the Clock app on your iPhone.
- Tap Timer.
- Press the button when the timer expires. Here you will see a multitude of options.
- Scroll down and select the Stop Playing option from the menu. That’s all.
With the option selected, play your favorite song and start a little 2 minute timer and watch the magic happen after 2 minutes.
- Open Sleep Timer and tap the three-dot button in the upper right corner. Select Settings > Player to start the launch, then select YouTube Music from the list.
- Go back, set the timer and press the Start Player button. This will open YouTube Music. Select the song (or playlist you want) and that’s it.
Final Words: How to Use Sleep Timer on YouTube Music App
I hope you understand this article How to Use Sleep Timer on YouTube Music App, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.