Cutting Edge Group is currently looking for a Music Production Coordinator to assist in the production and delivery processes within a group of in-house labels ensuring all domestic and international releases are executed on time and on schedule. budget limits.
peak group is an industry-leading music company with a strong recorded music group that includes well-known label brands in film/television/video game music (Lakeside Archives), Musical theater (Broadway Records), and music for personal well-being (myndstream).
The right candidate for this role will assume the necessary listed responsibilities and have proficiency in the listed qualifications.
- Assist in the coordination of the end-to-end production process and timelines, from acceptance of finished assets to product configuration and delivery for distribution (physical and digital)
- Manage the collection of relevant assets from artists, content studios and third-party record labels
- Help with questions relating to the manufacture of physical products (CD and vinyl)
- Help with inventory management
- Assist in the collection and/or generation of metadata (ISRC, UPC, track listings, label copy, credits, etc.)
- Generate one-sheets for distribution and sales
- Monitoring of release dates and physical production deadlines
- Minimum 1 year of equivalent experience in record label production and delivery processes
- Competency in understanding digital formats
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of music industry terminology
- Can work independently and collaborate well with colleagues from all departments
- Master Word, Excel, Outlook and Mac and Windows applications